location: 408 G Akasofu Building
email: igor iarc [dot] uaf [dot] edu
- Nansen and Amundsen Basins Observational System (NABOS)
- Multidecadal variability (MDV) in the Arctic and North Atlantic climate system
- Variability of the intermediate Atlantic Water of the Arctic Ocean over the last 100 years
- Arctic Ocean variability derived from historical observations
- What Drives Greenland Sea Deep-Water Convection?
- Polar Amplification of Global Warming
- Variability and Trends of Air Temperature and Pressure in the Maritime Arctic, 1875 - 2000
- Long-Term Ice Variability in Arctic Marginal Seas
- Restoring and flux adjustment: How good/bad are they?
- Doctor of Science, Physical Oceanography, Russian State Hydrometeorological Institute
- Ph.D, Physical Oceanography, Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute
- M.S., Mathematics, St. Petersburg State University
- M.S., Physical Oceanography, Leningrad Hydrometeorological Institute